This article which came in a popular science blog i usually search for new links, is one of my fav. Its been my fav method of searching the web for free science publications other than the usual “google-search” method.
I’d lke to share this here:
How to find free scientific publications
2. Choose the link to PubMed. (It’s in the top blue bar, under the DNA icon)
3. Click the Limits tab (circled below).
4. Click the box next to “Links to free full text.”
5. Select any other Limits that might apply.
I often pick English for the language since I can’t read any other language. I wouldn’t try to impose too many limits at first, though, since you don’t always know how articles were categorized when they entered the database. You can always narrow the search later.
6. Enter your search terms and click “Go.”